Friday again and time for more felicitations.
1. Several people told me this week that I’m handling a difficult situation well. This was good to hear because the situation is challenging, in not a good way.
2. Despite not making it out of the house to do any writing this week, I still managed to work at home on it.
3. I had coffee and dessert with a friend this week and another friend stopped by to visit for a while.
4. I went for a walk this afternoon with the kids and youngest daughter rode her new two wheel bike. The sunshine was wonderful and it was fun to see her bundled up on her bike.
Passing it on:
1. Karen from my writing group finished the first draft of her novel! Yeah!