Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Megan the other day and I've been neglecting my blog lately, so this seems like a good thing to post.

Five things you may not know about me:
1. I love to color with crayons. I like the way they smell. I also like to play with playdough.
2. I get hiccups frequently and cure them with a big spoon of peanut butter.
3. I nearly always use a headset when I'm talking on the phone because I don't like holding the phone. Also I can't talk on the phone and drive at the same time.
4. My favorite children's picture book is Good Night Moon. "In the great green room..."
5. My favorite dessert is a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with lots of chocolate syrup and nuts. At times in my life this has been a daily treat for me. Can't do it daily anymore if I want to fit in my clothes!

No comments: